Bachelors Degree, 4-8 years:
"? Software Test Engineer with 6 years of expirence.
? ISTQB certification
? Experience as a test lead for 1 year
? Experience for 4 years on automation test on Python, XML and Java languages.
? Test Experience with Selenium with Python (Freelance work)
? Python developer with experience develop a new framework for automation
? Self-motivated, team player, ability to grasp new concepts and technologies, with excellent communication skills."
Some College, 20+ years:
"Ensuring compliance with laws, regulations and directives issued by CySEC;
Ensure compliance with EU Regulations;
Ensuring implementation of the procedures described in the Company’s Procedure Manual;
Ensuring the implementation of the “know your client” procedures of the Company with regards to the electronic trading business;
Ensuring that the AML procedures followed by the Company are compliant with the relevant AML legislation and may be relied upon for FATCA/CRS identification purposes;
Monitoring of the implementation of all Policies of the Company;
Updating the Policies of the Company in order to be compliant with any new Regulations;
Handle all communications with clients and counterparts in relation to Compliance matters;
Oversight the operations of the electronic trading business to be in compliance to CySEC rules;
Maintenance of the Company’s procedures manual in relation to electronic trading business;
On-going monitoring of transaction history and profile of clients;
Reporting to the Head of Risk & Compliance of the Company;
Handle ad-hock tasks as assigned by the Head of Risk & Compliance
Participating in internal audits by providing supporting documentation to internal auditors."
Bachelors Degree, 2-4 years:
"• Design of automotive exhaust system parts and assemblies.
• Design of sheet metal parts with material selection & heat treatment process for exhaust system.
• Design of exhaust system welding, inspection & assembly fixtures.
• Design of inspection gauges for Casted components.
• Work with CIM PLM data base.
• 3D modelling and 2D drawing creation of various automotive components with GD& T and detailing standards using UG NX 9.0 CAD software."
Bachelors Degree, 2-4 years:
"Be responsible for the quality of delivered functionality:
o communicate to business analysts and collect requirements;
o prepare acceptance tests before the development starts;
o keep tests up to date and constantly improve their quality;
o review and improve tests written by other team members;
o keep testing environments up and running and make sure test data is up to date and valid;
o analyze issues and bottlenecks and propose solutions;
• Be responsible for the planning and timelines:
o take part in sprint planning, present requirements to the team;
o provide direction, strategy and hands-on assistance to other members of the team."
Bachelors Degree, 2-4 years:
"- Participation in new P2P pipe in migration project from Germany ?
Knowledge transfer in Germany & Budapest
- Supporting the migration as team leader
- Recruitment experience
- Leading and supporting a team of 10-14 people ? people management
- Master data experience ? leading the master data team
- Supporting the asset and project accounting team
- Regular daily, weekly relationship with the stakeholders & management
- General operating and weekly KPI reporting
- Ensuring that the KPI’s, SLA’s are reached
- Planning, coordinating and ensuring the daily operation from quality and quantity perspective
- Controlling monthly, year-end closing activities
- Contact with other departments e.g.: HR
- Supporting and managing a new system implementation and stabilisation (new SAP version)
- Managing and controlling monthly, half-yearly, year-end balance sheet reconciliation
- Managing the account clearing and blocked item management
- Participation in P2P pipe out migration project ?
Knowledge transfer in Budapest
- Ensuring the smooth handover."
Masters Degree, 16-20 years:
"Organize the IT department .
Manage IT personnel.
Project Management on technical projects.
Training of the sales force on office environment applications.
Close cooperation with the Sales Manager on :
• Sales Analysis
• Commercial effectiveness software
Close cooperation with the General Manager and the rest of the management on covering company needs
and providing solutions on information management and reporting."
High School, 20+ years:
"Occupation or position held Family banking
Name of employer Intesa Sanpaolo S.p.a.
Main activities and responsabilities
-Provides technical and commercial expertise to meet customer needs;
-Portfolio analysis and customer financial development;
-Customer profile management with alignment assets to the degree of risk;
-Customer management and frontline assistance;
-Sales, product development and cross-selling;
-Authorising loans and overdraft facilities;
-Setting up saving accounts and bonds;
-Representing the bank within the wider community and building relevant contacts;."
Bachelors Degree, 16-20 years:
"• Responsible to carry out the complete recruitment process from placing adverts to arranging interviews and sending letters as appropriate
• Responsible for the on-boarding of new recruits
• Providing lead support on specific HR projects e.g. sourcing of a new HR System
• Responding to routine queries and requests from line managers and employees on employment and recruitment matters
• Responsible for the monthly HR KPI report
• Providing advice when required on general HR queries relating to the organisation’s policies and procedures as well as terms and conditions of employment e.g. annual leave, notice periods, pay rates
• Responsible for probation review tracking ensuring all employees complete the required probation reviews
• Responsible for the training portfolio and executing the training plan for the year."
Masters Degree, 8-12 years:
"- Getting Helicopters H/C Types certified/qualified by Airworthiness Authorities by demonstrating compliance to safety certification requirements;
- Getting Design Changes approved within all AH H/C types (including civil and military types);
- Getting Permits to Fly for H/C types and/or equipment under development;
- Ensuring the Design Organisation;
- Contributing to Certification and Operational rulemaking or standards;
- Ensuring Continued Airworthiness by monitoring incidents and proposing preventive and corrective measures.
You will join the transnational "Avionics and Electrical Systems" Airworthiness Technical Department which deals with the following items:
- Electro-magnetic interferences (EMI)/Electro-magnetic compatibility (EMC), High intensity radiated fields (HIRF), Lightning indirect effect (LIE) and Lightning direct effect (LDE)
- Electrical Generation and Wiring
- Internal and External Lightings
- Automatic Flight Control System
- Radio Communication
- Radio Navigation
- Indicators and Recorders
- Avionics system (Integrated Modular Avionic (IMA) architecture and federated architecture).
- Leading certification/qualification activities (certification, industry qualification, validation and flight clearance)
- Interfacing internally with project teams and the Design Office including Airworthiness Specialists (Compliance Verification Engineers)
- Interfacing externally with the various Airworthiness Authorities (both civilian and military)
- Approving airworthiness documents on behalf of Airworthiness Authorities in the context of the Design Organisation privileges."
Some College, 4-8 years:
"Be very presentable at all times when around clients, don't be afraid to take risks , make sure your real estate licence is valid , choose your estates wisely and carefully and, just push yourself. :)."
Average salary in EU is around 51,000 EUR per year. Note that those data are from our salary entries where the majority of entries comes from more educated people. The other fact is that we receive more entries from high developed countries like United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, France, Switzerland, Norway and others.
Generally, average salary for all EU countries capturing entire population can be much lower.
Over 19 million students study in EU in more than 4000 higher education institutions. Tuition for study in EU depends on the country. EU Degree students in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Slovenia and some other countries don't need to
pay for tuition. As example EU students in Germany are charged around 500 EUR on average for semester, while Non-EU students in the Germany have to pay slightly higher fees.
Costs for an MBA course in the EU range from around €10,000 to €40,000.
It depends on the country, school, and from which country students come from.
The highest ranked universities in EU are:
University of Cambridge
University of Oxford
Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya BarcelonaTech
University College London
Utrecht University / Universiteit Utrecht
SURVEY BY LEVELS EU
Salary data are based on poll entries. More completed polls provide better statistics.
SHARE the survey to your friends, forums, blogs, etc.