|Type of Work
||Other Human Resource Career
"• Responsible for managing all in-house workers compensation claims and auto incidents.
• Ensuring injured workers attend doctor’s appointment and returning them back to work as soon as possible.
• Reporting serious injuries and accidents to our insurance carriers, Zurich and Builders Mutual for handling.
• Acting as a liaison between insurance adjusters and our injured workers throughout their claims.
• Tracking costs of each workers compensation claim and reporting on it weekly.
• Working with adjusters to close claims in a timely manner if possible.
• Incident Reporting, Trend Analysis and Light Duty Reporting.
• Reporting all new hires to the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services on a biweekly basis.
• Responding to any requests for Verification of Employment for any company employee.
• Answering any questions regarding separation of employment and completing unemployment claims.
• Completing pre-employment drug screening for our female employees.
• Answering any questions related to PTO, tax changes and policy interpretations.
• Completing employee terminations or leave of absence paperwork as needed.
• Responsible for various projects that come up throughout the year i.e. specific job access requirements, New Employee Handbook Training and our Employee Development Program targeted towards our crew leaders to build their interpersonal skills in the workplace."