|Gross Salary (USD)
|Net Salary (USD)
|Type of Work
||Human Resources Manager
Pharmaceutical Solutions Industry
"· Act as a key member advising the management team for HR processes, objectives and
latest developments & methods.
· Function as an active and influential business advisory role with management and staff to
achieve business objectives.
· Implementation of HR policies and procedures.
· Establish and maintain appropriate systems and tools for all processes of HR
· Advise / coordinate with functional and departmental heads to ensure they are fully
informed of HR objectives, purpose and achievements.
· Direct and guide the employee relations activities.
· Oversee the recruitment and selection processes including manpower and
· Ensure that Compensation and Benefits package is competitive to attract and retain
· Ensure that an effective Performance Management process is implemented and
· Oversee Training and Development functions.
· Prepare and manage HR budgets as set by the executive management. Drive HR
related cost savings.
· Ensure that company activities meet/integrate with organizational requirement for
quality management, health and safety, legal requirement, environmental policies
· Audit and authenticate all documents related to legal, salary statements and
distribution, policies etc.
· Develop and maintain healthy relation with Govt. and Non Govt. organizations for
better and fast functioning of organization.
· Choose, implement and maintain an effective HR information system."