|Gross Salary (USD)
|Net Salary (USD)
|Type of Work
||Engineers & Technicians
"- Getting Helicopters H/C Types certified/qualified by Airworthiness Authorities by demonstrating compliance to safety certification requirements;
- Getting Design Changes approved within all AH H/C types (including civil and military types);
- Getting Permits to Fly for H/C types and/or equipment under development;
- Ensuring the Design Organisation;
- Contributing to Certification and Operational rulemaking or standards;
- Ensuring Continued Airworthiness by monitoring incidents and proposing preventive and corrective measures.
You will join the transnational "Avionics and Electrical Systems" Airworthiness Technical Department which deals with the following items:
- Electro-magnetic interferences (EMI)/Electro-magnetic compatibility (EMC), High intensity radiated fields (HIRF), Lightning indirect effect (LIE) and Lightning direct effect (LDE)
- Electrical Generation and Wiring
- Internal and External Lightings
- Automatic Flight Control System
- Radio Communication
- Radio Navigation
- Indicators and Recorders
- Avionics system (Integrated Modular Avionic (IMA) architecture and federated architecture).
- Leading certification/qualification activities (certification, industry qualification, validation and flight clearance)
- Interfacing internally with project teams and the Design Office including Airworthiness Specialists (Compliance Verification Engineers)
- Interfacing externally with the various Airworthiness Authorities (both civilian and military)
- Approving airworthiness documents on behalf of Airworthiness Authorities in the context of the Design Organisation privileges."